 General / 32280
Re: Finding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:50:14 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

I don't mean in a weird spot in your house or in your local toy store.. Have
you ever found Lego lying around in other places? The other day at work I
found a red 1x1 brick in a flower bed. I have also found a neon green 1x1
cone at the pool where my high school swim team practices. Am I the only
one, or have other people experienced the same thing?

I'm (were) pretty lucky for this kind of thing. Here is a list:

6x4 Clear Blue Plate
5x6x2 Gray Inverse Sloped Canopy
4x4 Gray Radar Dish
1x2 Gray Plate with Handles
2x8 - 2x4 Gray Hinge Plate
6x12 Gray Plate
2x2x2 Gray Cone
Yellow Tipper Bucket End (old type)

All of this batch found piece by piece while playing at the beach
(digging the sand) in a summer when I was 10 or 11. I think some genius
played with his/her classic space set at the beach..:-)

2x2 Black Plate with Town Wheels/Tires
2x2 Black Plate
2x4 Black Mudguard
2x2 Black Tile

This batch found as connected together in our backyard, when I was 12.

10x20 Green Base Brick

Again in our backyard, during the same year. Half of its top studs was
melted, I think someone pressed it against a stove or something.

1x2 White Plate
1x2 Clear Plate

This batch found as connected together, again in our backyard, during
the same year.

4x12 Red Plate
6x10 Blue Plate
4x4 Red Plate
4x4 White Plate
some other red plates (2x2, 2x3, 2x4)

This batch found as connected together, again at the same beach, when I
was 14.

2x4 Yellow Plate

Found it 2 years ago, on the street.

Selçuk