 General / 32296
Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:45:09 GMT

  Mozilla (0.93 as of this morning) and 1024x768.  However, my browser is
usually around 800x600.

  I'd strongly recommend making sure that your page fits in 800x600 and works
fairly well on all of IE5, IE5.5, NS4.7, NS6, Mozilla, Mac IE (ver?), Mac NS
4.7 & Linux NS 4.7.  I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find people to take a look
in each of these.  I have access to both Mac browsers and Mozilla and would be
happy to help.

        Good Luck,
         Gino A...