 General / 32698
Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:17:04 GMT

Netscape 4.75
1280 x 1024

"Rob Drechsel" <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in

In several weeks my web-page will finally be online!  I would like to
know what internet browser and desktop resolution most people use the
most.  I would assume Internet Explorer 5, and 1024x780 resolution.
Please let me know if you use the same, or if your settings are
different. Thanks!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com

--