 General / 32298
Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:27:32 GMT

My screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
Browser: Mozilla 0.9.2 or higher, if they release a new version.

The best thing to do with a page is make it fit resolutions as small as,
say, 640 x 480 or 800 x 600, but possibly be able to adapt bigger, and
to have it work with Netscape 4.x, but have it show extra things, such
as CSS Mouseovers in IE and Mozilla.
Just a suggestion.

- Calvin
My Webpage: http://members.home.net/calvinwalton/ and click on "Lego
Models!"

Rob Drechsel wrote:

In several weeks my web-page will finally be online!  I would like to know
what internet browser and desktop resolution most people use the most.  I
would assume Internet Explorer 5, and 1024x780 resolution.  Please let me
know if you use the same, or if your settings are different. Thanks!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com