 General / 32297
Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:41:15 GMT

Rob Drechsel wrote:

In several weeks my web-page will finally be online!  I would like to know
what internet browser and desktop resolution most people use the most.  I
would assume Internet Explorer 5, and 1024x780 resolution.  Please let me
know if you use the same, or if your settings are different. Thanks!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com

For day-to-day internet stuff I use an iMac set at 1024 x 768. I browse
with Netscape 4.77. My windows tend to be set at full screen height with
3/4 screen width.

please send follow-ups to lugnet.publish.html

-Suz