 General / 32315
Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 21:10:10 GMT

IE 5.5 SP1 & 1600x1200 with 32 mil colors.

Bring it on ;)

"Rob Drechsel" <robo2705@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In several weeks my web-page will finally be online!  I would like to know
what internet browser and desktop resolution most people use the most.  I
would assume Internet Explorer 5, and 1024x780 resolution.  Please let me
know if you use the same, or if your settings are different. Thanks!

Rob
robo2705@hotmail.com