 General / 30493
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:18:39 GMT

javascript where?

Johannes Keukelaar wrote:

"MG" == Matthew Gerber <matthew@digitaliris.com> writes:

MG> http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack.

Nice fonts. Just a suggestion: Would it be possible to create a
brick-n-brack-like font from a more system-y viewpoint, i.e. the studs
not right behind eachother, so it gets a more 3-d feeling?

<pet-peeve>
Please leave the size of my browser window alone! I'll determine how
large I want the window to be. That is a very _rude_ bit of
javascript.
</pet-peeve>

Cheers,

Johannes.
--
Help stamp out and eradicate superfluous redundancy

<insert funny description here>

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872