 Off-Topic / Geek / 3030
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:43:09 GMT

A small typo slipped in... must have been cosmic rays, as I never make
misteaks, just ask me.

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Take it or leave it. There ARE other opinions out there. (haven't yet heard
anyone say they like resizing but that doesn't mean that they aren't out
there) But don't complain about getting input after you ask for it.

this should read

haven't yet heard
anyone say they like FIXED size but that doesn't mean that they aren't out
there.

Sorry about that.

As of this post all the posters to this thread are against fixed size. But
that is an totally unscientific way to decide what the true opinion is, of
course, so I won't claim it as anything other than a data point. No doubt
somewhere on the net there is a survey that has data from a larger sample set.

++Lar