 Off-Topic / Geek / 3031
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bram Lambrecht writes:

I like to browse with the window maximized (at 1152x864 res) because it
blocks out whatever other noise lurks behind my browser.

And see, I always browse with multiple browser windows open at one time, so
I almost never maximize any of them so that I can easily switch between windows.

And I
would find it incredibly annoying if the pages in a magazine were all
different sizes...

I agree, but as shown above, people have different ways of doing things. In
magazines and other print materials, there is not a way to allow for user
choice. There is on the web. Just like you should design each page of a
magazine the same size, you also should dictate window size requirements on
the web.

Jake
---
Jake McKee