 General / 30348
30347  |  30349
Subject:
LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:11:56 GMT

Hello LUGNET!

I am proud to announce that I have posted 3 LEGO inspired fonts to a new web
site my brother and I are developing. Please join us at Brick'n'Brack's
Extremely Temporary Website:

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack.

There you will find:

-Brick'n'Brack, our signature font that lets you type in long bricks

-System, a font inspired by the LEGO System logo

-Mata Nui, a font featuring the language of Bionicle, including 10 Toa and
Bionicle dingbats, all made from scratch (VERY useful for the Bionicle Web
Site Contest!)

The pages there are just as they say...temporary. Our full site will be up
and running soon (I'm just way too impatient to wait to post the
fonts...hey, I worked really hard on them, ya' know?).

I hope you all enjoy our work!

Matt