 Off-Topic / Geek / 3038
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 00:22:52 GMT

When I ran across this JavaScript, I thought "Hey! Now THAT'S useful!". So I
used it. And so far, I'm happy with the results *as a designer*. Now, as
users, what do others think? Well, that's why I wrote this little rant. What
do YOU think?

I think any website that screws with my browser(resizing, forced pop-ups, etc.)
must be destroyed.  I "X"ed my window by accident trying to reset my window to
full screen.  Bablah@#$%&*&%$#@*&#$%@#$%*&blabbidyblah.  Plhhzzzzzt! After
reloading the page and setting my browser back to fullscreen.  I finally was
comfortable reading again.  Ordinarily I never would have gone back to the
sight again.

- Mike Petrucelli