 Off-Topic / Geek / 3032
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:48:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Jake McKee writes:

I agree, but as shown above, people have different ways of doing things. In
magazines and other print materials, there is not a way to allow for user
choice. There is on the web. Just like you should design each page of a
magazine the same size, you also should dictate window size requirements on
the web.

Should, or shouldn't dictate?

My view is that you can suggest, but should design for the ability to fit
into the window the user is using (within reason, 200x300 may be a bit
confining) and for resizability