 General / 30367
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:57:13 GMT

NT4 SP4.  I copied them into the Fonts directory, the system could not see
them.  So I downloaded them to another drive, and Explorer sees them, gives the
TT font icon in it's display, but if I doubleclick on them, it says they are not
valid fonts.  If I open Control Panel, Fonts and try to browse to that other
drive, they don't show in the file browser, it just says "No Fonts".

Michael Edwards wrote:

I had no problem with my NT Workstation

NT4 with service pack 6a?

You have to copy and paste the *.ttf into the font directory and the system
pre installer will pick up the new font for you?

Well that worked for me

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Hm, when I try to load the fonts (Win NT), it says they aren't valid • fonts...I
tried downloading to different directories, then loading into Fonts, no • luck.

Matthew Gerber wrote:

Hello LUGNET!

I am proud to announce that I have posted 3 LEGO inspired fonts to a new • web
site my brother and I are developing. Please join us at Brick'n'Brack's
Extremely Temporary Website:

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack.

There you will find:

-Brick'n'Brack, our signature font that lets you type in long bricks

-System, a font inspired by the LEGO System logo

-Mata Nui, a font featuring the language of Bionicle, including 10 Toa • and
Bionicle dingbats, all made from scratch (VERY useful for the Bionicle • Web
Site Contest!)

The pages there are just as they say...temporary. Our full site will be • up
and running soon (I'm just way too impatient to wait to post the
fonts...hey, I worked really hard on them, ya' know?).

I hope you all enjoy our work!

Matt

--
Tom Stangl