 Off-Topic / Geek / 3033
Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 17:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.publish.html, Jake McKee writes:

I agree, but as shown above, people have different ways of doing things. In
magazines and other print materials, there is not a way to allow for user
choice. There is on the web. Just like you should design each page of a
magazine the same size, you also should dictate window size requirements on
the web.

Should, or shouldn't dictate?

Oh...oops...thanks Larry! What I meant was *shouldn't*

My view is that you can suggest, but should design for the ability to fit
into the window the user is using (within reason, 200x300 may be a bit
confining) and for resizability

ding ding ding...give that man a prize!

Jake

---