 General / 30492
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:09:58 GMT

Regarding the website, I see a lot of sour grapes with very little emotional
maturity behind any of it.  Matthew, I remember your response to Jude's post
and found it to be completely without merit.  If you can't say anything
nice, it's better for everyone if you can exercise the prudence to keep your
mouth shut.

Additionally, I find it quite interesting (and not really surprising) that
you accuse the members of this group of lacking maturity while you continue
to display your high level of disregard for politeness and social etiquette
in this forum.  In case you're still wondering, that's the reason you're not
welcome here.

Here's hoping you take the hint the second time around.

Dave