 Space / 8864
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:05:36 GMT

I agree with Jon Palmer.  Since he failed to put the desired newsgroup
in FUT section, I've taken the liberty of doing it for him.  This should
apply to all discussions caused by soc's original post that obviously
have gone off-topic.

Travis Dickinson

Jon Palmer wrote:

Guys is it possible we could keep this discussion in off-topic.debate?

-Jon

"soc" <reallysick_of_crap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<disregard the From field>

In lugnet.space, Richard Noeckel writes:
                   Man this thread is hard to follow!!!

  (And I tried to go through all the 76+ stuff.)
With all the canceled posts and the alleged 'double-speak.'
I believe I've got all the players involved. but could someone please
summaries what's going on.

I think this begins with a Mr. Moulton and his web-page, but I never saw • the
notorious link that disrespected Mr. Jessiman (I assume the link was
removed?) Also, there's past incidents involved. Something 6 months past
regarding a critique of someone's web page?

Then. stuff gets weird, cause people are hackin' and Todd's deleting • posts,
and identities are being stolen.

WoW, this is interesting. Over in .castle we all play nice, nice with • each
other.
                         I was unaware such drama existed.

But because it's too interesting to pass up, I'm hopin' someone could • clarify?

Does all this stuff involve Matthew Gerber post to the announce board • about
Identity Theft?

      Thanx,

                        --==Richard==--

For a current update Todd has attempted to block my entire IP range which
would normally not only make it so I can't post, but even view anything on
the Lugnet site as well.  Not to worry though, I have several thousand • proxy
servers to choose from.  As for Matthew Gerber and his post, well, any
attempt to try and sue me over what he calls "identity theft" would most
likely get laughed out of court.  Personally I think it's rather funny to
see everyone upset over all this because it's not really that big a deal.
Believe me when I say that your rules do not apply here.  In order for all
the fuss to end all Todd has to do is reinstate my original account and • I'll
abide by the ToS from that point forward.  Any resistance will be an
endeavor in futility.

-Matthew