 Space / 8859
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 06:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Guys is it possible we could keep this discussion in off-topic.debate?

-Jon

<this is the REAL SOC speaking>

YES!! By all means yes!! But one question - and this goes out to everybody
that has asked this question... If you want it out of a group, FIX THE
FOLLOW UP!!! You failed to do this, as well has most of the people posting
in this thread... All you have to do is put where you want it to go in the
"Request follow ups to" section.. its really easy, but has escaped almost
everybody here for some reason.
Scott