 Space / 8852
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 03:49:55 GMT

For a current update Todd has attempted to block my entire IP range which
would normally not only make it so I can't post, but even view anything on
the Lugnet site as well.  Not to worry though, I have several thousand proxy
servers to choose from.  As for Matthew Gerber and his post, well, any
attempt to try and sue me over what he calls "identity theft" would most
likely get laughed out of court.  Personally I think it's rather funny to
see everyone upset over all this because it's not really that big a deal.
Believe me when I say that your rules do not apply here.  In order for all
the fuss to end all Todd has to do is reinstate my original account and I'll
abide by the ToS from that point forward.  Any resistance will be an
endeavor in futility.

-Matthew

You don't get it do you.  You have not only violated Lugnet's TOS but also US
Fedral law. (regardless of the fact it is not enforceable.)  But first and for
most you have violated the basic decency and trust of the comunity.  You can
never join the comunity again regardless of whether Todd actually reinsates
your access privledges or not. If you do not understand this then I truly pity
you, for you have no soul.

-Mike Petrucelli