 Space / 8855
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 04:24:57 GMT

Ok, it's time for me to step in... who am I? just a father who has heard a
few to many unnecessary words.

It takes at least two people to argue.  If no one else will reply to this
type of postings, they will quit.

If someone wants to flame someone, do it once and get it overwith.  I for
one do not have anything to add to your disagreement(s).
You sound like bickering children. Now, shut up OR put your comments in the
appropriate posting group.

Paul

In lugnet.space, Scott Chambers writes:
<disregard the From field>

You don't get it do you.

Actually you seem to be the one who is misinformed.

You have not only violated Lugnet's TOS but also US
Fedral law. (regardless of the fact it is not enforceable.)

Well then why don't you throw a fit and call the FBI on me.  Oh, that's
right, they'll just laugh and tell you to upgrade your security.  I mean at
this point I'm not violating any "Fedral" law, not that it would matter.
Even if I was it's not enforceable as you said.

But first and for
most you have violated the basic decency and trust of the comunity.

Only me?  Gee, and here I thought I was upholding that ideal.

You can
never join the comunity again regardless of whether Todd actually reinsates
your access privledges or not.

You seem to have confusion over what the "community" is.  I can assure you
that there are people well beyond your knowledge who support me in various
ways and likely hundreds who may not agree with either one of us 100%  I
mean take a look at my site, there's a reason it's rackin up nearly 50 to
100 hits an hour, and it ain't my mad web page skillz.

If you do not understand this then I truly pity
you, for you have no soul.

Believe what you want, but your desperation is becoming quite apparent.  As
I said, all Todd has to do is reinstate my original account and all the fuss
ends, it's that simple.

-Matthew