 Space / 8878
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

True dat. But sometimes it's all I have time to do. My job has shifted from
longer to shorter assignments so I have tended to not take LEGO with me on
the road as much as I used to. Looking and dreaming is all I can do if I am
in a distant city with only my laptop.

++Lar

<faint voice>  Larrr-ry..., thinnnk CAAAAD...

I can't design virtually. I need to have the real thing in my hands because
I do a lot of trial and error.

But yes, when I have a design done and need to capture it I put it in a big
ziplock and do the capture work on the plane. Great conversation starter.

++Lar