 Space / 8810
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 14:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Simon Bateman at simon_da_b@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.petitmorte.net/the_brick/index.html

He, he, he...back and better than ever.  `, )

Uhhhh... I don't get it. I'm clicking, but nothing's happening.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Oh, I got it to work. It's extremely difficult to catch the cube face you
want and double click it though. Some nice LCAD models hidden in there.
Ignored the rude looking inks at the bottom. Oh yeah, and the page crashed
my browser. Oh, and violates TLC's Fair Play doc. First, last and only visit
for me.

Matt