 Space / 8860
8859  |  8861
Subject:
My last minute entry for non-violent space contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 15:20:08 GMT

Well, I guess technically I have till monday. :)

The pics are a little fuzzy, but they link to larger pics on brickshelf
(gotta save space on those free sites ya know.)

Anyway enough talk, you wanna see pics right?

I present to you the Peregrine Racing Team!

http://www.geocities.com/y2k2z06/peregrine/

Thanks!

---SteveR