 Space / 8874
Re: My last minute entry for non-violent space contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 23:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hey Steve. Not a bad bad job!
The falcon is pretty cool but I found it was missing something...can't quite
put my finger on what though.
Nice job of the NIC and the joints on it.

Good luck for the comp,

zSoden

Do you mean it's physically missing something or it just doesn't "grab ya"?

I know what you mean, the pics don't really do it justice.

I've added 3 more pics which should hopefully capture the spirit a bit better.

Thanks for the comments!

---SteveR