 Space / 8876
Re: My last minute entry for non-violent space contest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 23:27:36 GMT

The mech looks great.  Compact yet bulky in a cool mech-sort of way.  I'll
have to remember the dual grey minifig legs.

Dave

Steve Runnels <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, I guess technically I have till monday. :)

The pics are a little fuzzy, but they link to larger pics on brickshelf
(gotta save space on those free sites ya know.)

Anyway enough talk, you wanna see pics right?

I present to you the Peregrine Racing Team!

http://www.geocities.com/y2k2z06/peregrine/

Thanks!

---SteveR