 General / 25561
Re: Radical statement!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
There, I said it. Juniorization is good, *IF* it is part of a progression in
the product line.

For example:

Primo - Primo vehicles - Duplo vehicles - Duplo trains - Town Jr 4561 -
"craftsman" trains.

In the old day, it was Primo->Duplo->Fabuland->BASIC->Lego Land->Technic.  The
Catalogues were designed that way also.

If the new Disney Theme is successful, it can be the new Fabuland and take Town
Jr's 'gapping' place.

How about Baby->MyBot/Duplo->MickeyMouse->BASIC->Theme->Technic->Mindstorm?