 General / 25549
Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
It definitely puts a new light on the whole Tyco stink, though - I wish Tyco >were still around, they made some amazing parts, and in colors that Lego >still doesn't think are important enough (come ON Lego, produce military >colors!!!  You can see them as Landscaping Colors if you must!).

Yup, yup, yup...

To my mind Tyco bricks stick together just as well, if not actually better,
than do Lego bricks, and I actually have come to believe that the plastic
might actually have been more resiliant than whatever TLC uses.

And those reverser plates with holes and studs -- hooweee!  Those are sweeet!!!

O man, and those triangle bricks and angled curves -- love 'em!

Color me Tyco khaki green...

-- Richard