 General / 25505
Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:49:21 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I don't know, this entire article smells of sour grapes. The writer could • just
be repeating some off kilter remark someone else made. What I'd ask is • what is
the reputation of Independant News. Are they a respected publication, or • are
they a tabloid?

Not a tabloid.
Very high reputation

regards