 General / 25560
Re: Anyone seen this before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Apologies if this has already appeared here.

http://www.chem.sunysb.edu/msl/lego/homepage.html

Yeah, in the pre-Lunget R.T.L days, Joe Lauher used to maintain the
Construction Toy Homepage.  Anyone know what happened to him?  I used to
enjoy the monthly reviews of sets that stopped on Jan 1998.  It's good to
see the site is still there even though it doesn't get updated any more.

Yep.  Before it went stale, this was my favorite Technic site on the web.
I would go there first for any reference.  Joe used to run building
contests, too.  I've often wondered what happened to him.

as evah,

John C.