 General / 25551
Re: Anyone seen this before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Apologies if this has already appeared here.

http://www.chem.sunysb.edu/msl/lego/homepage.html

Yeah, in the pre-Lunget R.T.L days, Joe Lauher used to maintain the
Construction Toy Homepage.  Anyone know what happened to him?  I used to
enjoy the monthly reviews of sets that stopped on Jan 1998.  It's good to
see the site is still there even though it doesn't get updated any more.

- Dan