 General / 16807
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:14:19 GMT

In article <FrzpwD.InB@lugnet.com>, "Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com>
wrote:

The islanders will burn him as a with.

Doh!  Darned typos!  That's "witch," not "with."

And just think, all we had to do was say we LIKED him. 8)"

(Sorry, I don't recally who wrote the winning entry. This was also the least
violent.)

Rob

--My best reply address is robdye@writeme.com