 General / 16790
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:33:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:

I'd just like to interjct and note that Mel the NLNLF was skeptical about
the current attitudes towards Timmy when I described them.  However, after
placing a Timmy in her city (as a streetsweeper), I was able to observe
her repeatedly running him over with a LEGOland truck.  Her comment:
"You're right, abusing Timmy is *fun*!"

Let's hope she never builds a catapult :-)

Rob