 General / 16763
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:45:12 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Once I had the Flying Time Vessel in my hands, about all I could manage
to build out of it (other than small, trivial models) was the Flying
Time Vessel.

The Flying Time Vessel was my first set after y dark ages. I liked it. I
thought it was really cute (picture me vrooming it up and down the table
giggling like a maniac). Once I got tired of it as-is, I built a proper
ship out of it, obviously with some extra parts but not many - I had my
old stuff from the 60's and 70's and about half a dozen sets my daughter
had acquired over the years, and that was all. I used inverted slopes to
make a midsection for it.

I still like the set and I buy them whenever I see them on sale (along
with the Lab and the Time Train) - they all have some great parts.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/