 General / 16764
Re: Minifig What scale are they??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:41:36 GMT

I think you got it right there Dean.  I would said the same thing, but, um,
I didn't.

Build On!

John Matthews

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message
Carl Greatrix wrote:

Ok, I have not managed to read many posts in the last 4 weeks or so(I • hold my
head in shame) due to work comitments.I have recently purchased a • Panther
radio controlled model tank, 1.25th scale. As a teenager I used to have • 1.35th
scale tanks etc. Now, I always took it as Lego minifigs where comparible
between 1/35 and 1/25, yet now when I take a 1/25 scale  German helmet • to a
minifig it is still too small!! Yet the 1/25 tank matches the scale of • my most
recent ww2 street and Lego Russian tank perfectly!! (pics not yet • posted).so,
did Lego purposely design the minifigs as midget dwarfs or what?? I • would say
they must be more around 1/20 -1/15 scale yet this would dwarf them to
comparible vehicles of this scale? I think this is relative to all • minifig
trains, trucks and cars, I dont know exactly what my point is here other • than
the question, has anybody actually agreed on a scale ?(noticing the 6-8 • stud
wide train debate), as sometimes I thought my models may be too big in • scale
yet now they must be too small!!

The thing that everyone is missing is this...

This isn't Earth, they aren't humans. They are Legoans and they come from
LegoLand. (I've seen proof!)

It's a classic Xenophobe reaction. Shame on you all! They are perfect as • they are!

Back to reality....

Dean

--
TFM's Home Page: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm