 Castle / 3682
3681  |  3683
Subject:
Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:30:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I  think there's also at least one timelosers sets with it
                                         ^^^^^

Hehe, I like that... haven't heard that one before.

Now, please be honest with my here. I was unfortunate (fortunate?) enough to
not have enough cash and lego accessability while the time cruisers sets were
out. I don't have ONE Timmy or Dr Cyber fig.

Please enlighten me. I know there is a general hate directed toward the TC,
but I'm not sure *why*. OK, so it had just two repeating and annoying
minifigs. Is that a reason to hate a theme? I dunno.
Is it because it was an "all the themes collide" thing? I dunno again, I
thought that was actually pretty cool.
I didn't think the big set was that bad, although the ship was, well, weird.

Still, it seemed like a great theme at the time (for parts AT LEAST if nothing
else!) and I still haven't gotten to the bottom of WHY EVERYONE HATES IT!!!

Thanks! :-)

-Shiri
BTW, how come there's a group for EVERY theme and none for the time
twisters+cruisers? I guess Todd hates them too ;-)