 General / 16718
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:38:41 GMT

Shiri,

Well, I think the Time Cruisers series were a real waste of plastic,
talent, and manufacturing time. It seems that they had bunches of spare
parts laying around, so they thought, hey, let's make some models out of
it! The sets contain some decent parts, but I feel they could have made
better models than these. I often wonder what drugs they were on when
they thought this up. Now a series based on some other time travel,
like, Back to the Future or something, would have been better. I would
like to make a time machine that looks decent one day. I think I
actually own all the items in the first series, but I just parted them
out because they sat on the shelves and I got like, 70% off of them or
something.

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com