 General / 16753
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

Really? The truth? I don't think he's ALL that awful. I mean, yeah, he's weird
looking and dopey, but brasso his shirt and stick the head under a helmet -
it's not that bad! (At least it doesn't seem that bad). I don't know how the
general opinion against Timmy came to be what it is today, but it seems pretty
funny to me that everyone hates him so much... he never hurt you, ya know!

The problem is that not only is he in every Time Cruisers set, he's also
in a bunch of the Freestyle/Classic sets, so you end up with tons of
him.

I'd just like to interjct and note that Mel the NLNLF was skeptical about
the current attitudes towards Timmy when I described them.  However, after
placing a Timmy in her city (as a streetsweeper), I was able to observe
her repeatedly running him over with a LEGOland truck.  Her comment:
"You're right, abusing Timmy is *fun*!"