 General / 16758
Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:30:15 GMT

Shiri Dori skrev i meddelandet ...

Please enlighten me. I know there is a general hate directed toward the TC,
but I'm not sure *why*.

In part it seems to be a thing an AFOL *must* do - hate Timmy, and TC. An
unwritten law? The holy code of the community? It's just like any other
group - you think like the group, speak like the group to be part of the
group. Standard psychology...

Is it because it was an "all the themes collide" thing? I dunno again, I
thought that was actually pretty cool.

One problem with the sets are just that fact - there is not enough parts to
build anything 'themed' (unless you buy a *lot*). Ie. the sets don't leave
much room for *creativity*, although they look 'creative' enough.

Just my 2 öre
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm