 Castle / 3693
Re: Pirate/castle helmet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:21:48 GMT

Xcalabur wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi guys!

I noticed this helmet lately, I hadn't seen it before and was • interested... it
looks like it's prolly a castle/pirate thing, after a quick browse I found • a
pic of the helmet here (the two guys on the right):

Is this a pirate only, or both castle and pirate helmet? I think it would • look
good on castle (I saw Tim use it on his Archanis, liked it!), too bad I • don't
have any :-(

-Shiri

It's a Spanish Conquistador's helmet.  It is mainly used for Pirates, but
probably could be integrated into Castle sets.  Credit this info to my
watching the Discovery Channel.

It would look fantastic on the Bull's Fiasco..I mean Bull's knights'
heads...