 Castle / 3694
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
In lugnet.castle, Sun Yun writes:
So anyways, I know a lot of you have some incredibily large armies out there.
I was just wondering how large other people's castle themed armies are?  If
you have links to pictures that would be great too.

sun

Hi Sun!

I have a lot of knights here, visit the link below to go to a gallery on
1000steine.de where some of my knights and heroes are pictured (legion of Blue
Falcons, Dwarves, Centaurs...)

Regards from Germany,

René

I like the dwarves...reminds me of J.R.R. Tolkien...Thorin et al...My sister
got me a belated Christmas gift of a Box set of the hobbit and L'O'R trilogy
on cd from the BBC radio program many years ago...I have been driving around
listening to it all week...Ironic your dwarf pics showed up at the same time...

The centaur is cool...did you just cut off a horse head?

Your army is inspiring...reminded me of Pawel's coffee table pic of all his
figs on parade...

I thought I had alot of the old Castle figs....wow! got me beat....