 Castle / 3714
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:45:57 GMT

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:FrxL4J.JDy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
Ah, a minifig census?  That reminds me, I have to fill out that US • Census
form
before one of those creepy Census field workers comes knocking on my • door...

Anyway, to minifigs.  I have about 850 minifigs, with about 450 or so • that
came out of the box as castle figs.  I'm working on porting the other • 400 to
castle peasants, mostly from Star Wars and Adventure.  I'd say only 5% • are
female.  We need more female figs!  I hope they have at least one in any
future castle fig sets, though I think I've hit my tolerance threshold. • They
really do take a lot of time and work to set up and there is a point • where
enough is enough.  Of course, I hit "enough" at around 500 or so...
b.

Well, I do know that there's two female figs in the King Leo's Castle • set, but
I say more women in the smaller sets!  Make it cheap for us to find wives • to
all those poor peasant farmers!

Wow, this is starting to sound like a mail-order-bride service! "Have you
gotten your wife pack yet?" "Yeah, I'm up to 400 soldiers and 96 wives!" • :)

I'm wondering who the first female will be to reply to this message • saying:
"Oh, is that all women are? Wives for poor peasant farmers?! And 'cheap'
nonetheless!" :)

DaveE

Well, at least you did say "wife '' not  "wench"....  :-)

sheree