 Castle / 3721
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:
I found my Wolfpack pop. to be very small too (Jeez, who's isn't?),

I dunno, but mine is small too... (6...)

so I
mixed them with my Forestmen.

Mine are freely mixed with the peasants, for reasons that will be evident as
my storyline moves on.

I'd love to get my hands on a few DOZEN more
some day...

So would I!

-Shiri