 Castle / 3696
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:45:16 GMT

The centaur is cool...did you just cut off a horse head?

You can take the horse to 3 pieces. I just removed the head of the horse, put
the trunk together and -I know, it's a disgrase- GLUED the upper part of the
knight's body on it.

Your army is inspiring...reminded me of Pawel's coffee table pic of all his
figs on parade...

I thought I had alot of the old Castle figs....wow! got me beat....

But you must consider that all early 80's sets were available in Germany and
the old figures are not really rare here. But it doesn't mean that the old
figures are cheap in Germany ;-)

Regards,

René