 Castle / 3690
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sun Yun writes:
So anyways, I know a lot of you have some incredibily large armies out there.
I was just wondering how large other people's castle themed armies are?  If
you have links to pictures that would be great too.

sun

Hi Sun!

I have a lot of knights here, visit the link below to go to a gallery on
1000steine.de where some of my knights and heroes are pictured (legion of Blue
Falcons, Dwarves, Centaurs...)

Regards from Germany,

René