 Castle / 3698
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:01:46 GMT

How did you pry the horse's body apart?  I tried doing this
the other day and wasn't successful, but I haven't tried
since.  Any special tricks?

With a very thin screwdriver you can separate the horse very careful. The best
is to begin to lever between the horse's legs.

P.S.  Now, what to do with the horse's head?

Wrap it in a letter together with some ketchup and send it to a neighbour you
hate ;-)

Regards, René

PS: It's a little bit difficult for me to find the right English words, hope
you understand me :)