 Castle / 3669
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sun Yun writes:
Hello all,

I came out of the "dark ages" a couple years ago during college when the Ninja
themed Legos first came out.  Since then I've SLOWLY been massing troops in
order to create a large battle scene(the Star Wars sets sidetracked my "Ninja
Army" funds for quite a while :(.

My current total for just the Ninja theme is 84.  It's not a very impressive
number but I probably would have never started had it not been for the Ninja
Knights minifig pack(hopefully we'll see a stormtrooper pack as well! :).  My
army will probably stay at that size until I see a big sale for these figs.
But ultimately, I'd like to be around the 300-400 mark.  The more the better.

So anyways, I know a lot of you have some incredibily large armies out there.
I was just wondering how large other people's castle themed armies are?  If
you have links to pictures that would be great too.

sun

My current minifig total is only 71, but my cousin has a rather large "Space
army" consisting of over 200 soldiers.  And these are fairly unique; not a lot
of clones.  I've also got a goal of around 300 minifigs for that true minifig-
scale castle and villiage that I'll try to build when I've got the pieces.
This will probably be 10 years from now, but you gotta have a dream.  I'm 18,
and I DO NOT plan on having a Dark Age, so I should reach my goal.  I'm
standin' with you on that stormtrooper minifig pack!
-Chris