 Castle / 3723
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:35:59 GMT

I found my Wolfpack pop. to be very small too (Jeez, who's isn't?), so I
mixed them with my Forestmen. I'd love to get my hands on a few DOZEN more
some day...

No kidding.  Oh, what I'd give to get my hands on about 30 WP guys...  It
seems to me that WP were one of the more popular of the early castle series,
but there was hardly any selection (a whole two sets).  They were used as
the "bad guys" in several sets, though, acting as the guy in jail.
-Chris