 Castle / 3702
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
Ah, a minifig census?  That reminds me, I have to fill out that US Census form
before one of those creepy Census field workers comes knocking on my door...

Anyway, to minifigs.  I have about 850 minifigs, with about 450 or so that
came out of the box as castle figs.  I'm working on porting the other 400 to
castle peasants, mostly from Star Wars and Adventure.  I'd say only 5% are
female.  We need more female figs!  I hope they have at least one in any
future castle fig sets, though I think I've hit my tolerance threshold.  They
really do take a lot of time and work to set up and there is a point where
enough is enough.  Of course, I hit "enough" at around 500 or so...
b.

Well, I do know that there's two female figs in the King Leo's Castle set, but
I say more women in the smaller sets!  Make it cheap for us to find wives to
all those poor peasant farmers!
-Chris