 Castle / 3720
Re: Minifig Armies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:25:04 GMT

Xcalabur wrote in message ...
Coming soon for LEGO Castle...the Wifepack subtheme!  Ever wonder where
all the women were?  They ran off to join the mercenaries!  Build the
foreboding 'Wifepack Tower', and transport supplies to with with the wagon
in 'Wifepack Renegades'...

Hey, if it gets us more female heads and a reissuing of Wolfpack torsos,
I'm all for it!

Anything for more chick heads and a revival of the Wolfpack (man, I loved
those guys)  They're the real reason I ever got interested in Castle in the
first place.  I've only got 7!  Seven is one pitiful army.  Hey, hey.
(lightbulb shines above head)  I've just officially renamed their faction • of
the Wolfpack to the Magnificent 7! ;)

I found my Wolfpack pop. to be very small too (Jeez, who's isn't?), so I
mixed them with my Forestmen. I'd love to get my hands on a few DOZEN more
some day...