 Castle / 3713
Re: customized ninja-themed creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew McDermott writes:
Brought out by the recent mention of ninja armies, I thought I'd pose
the following questions and end my days as a lurker:

Due to the recent liquidation of ninja-themed legos in local stores,
I've been wondering what to do with a sizeable force of samurai and ninja.

Any ideas for customizing mini-figs (an emperor, geisha, demon, etc) or
creating ninja-themed castles/fortresses/constructs?

I've only been around for six months, so perhaps a friendly point in the
right direction will suffice...

Thanks for your time--Andrew

  hey andrew ~

  my geisha 'fig is a town cutie head, short black "male" hairpiece, the
white w/ black dragons emperor torso and a dress.  the dress is made from
two of the curved top bricks w/ side peg sticking out (red) and the old
style mini-fig leg brick (white). (see "marie" on the "dark horror" page of
my site)

http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/craigolegoindex

  of course, the dress can be made any number of different ways, but this
style has an authentic bustled look to it.  franklin cain designed a great
red ninja demon simply by replacing the hands with black and using a darth
maul head to great effect.

  later ~ craig~