 Castle / 3730
Re: customized ninja-themed creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:23:07 GMT

andrew mcdermott wrote:

I'd love to share, let's see...in the last month:
1. Walmart--Samurai Swordsman for as low as .75 and $1
          Treasure Transport 6033 as low as $2, I bought 50 at $1 each (3
mini-figs a box)
          Misc. Ninja castle sets clearanced to low prices
          *Note that indiv. stores with large clearance remaining also
          run "bluelight" specials for limited hours on the weekends

Does anyone know how Wal-mart does its pricing -- is it regional,
each store has its own, etc?

I was at a Wal-mart last night and checked the swordsman and treasure
transport and had them come up at full price, as did the Samurai Stronghold
and Ninja Fire Fortress.

[Followups set to lugnet.market.shopping] (I hope -- first time doing this)

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.